Saturday, July 28, 2007

Worn out...

A word to the wise. After working five days in a row, don't get up all perky Saturday morning to go to a 75 minute-long Yoga class at the gym, do a couple of sets of chest and tris, and then decide you still feel fabulous enough for a 60-minute cardio workout. It catches up with you, trust me.

Now I'm going to dinner theatre to see "Ragtime". I'm not a huge fan of the show, with the notable and significant exception of the score, which is pretty remarkable. We know the musical director and I'm sure he will make sure the music slides through our eardrums like honey that has been infused with cinnamon and nutmeg by Martha Stewart herself. (Which, of course, is good thing.) I just hope I can stay awake after my little overexcertion this morning. Oh, after class the instructor came over to David and was like "You did really well, you are very limber and athletic, a real natural at this." Then he looked at me and said "Oh, well, and you are good too." LAME! No one would ever deny that D is way awesome at yoga, but spare me the pity compliment! lol (There were several grandmothers in the class and I was way better than them at the reverse double Warrior pose, so harumph!)

Did I mention we have sliced hallah bread on the counter going stale so we can have real french toast tomorrow? It feels like Christmas Eve and I can't go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be such a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. how is challah bread related to christmas? it's jew-bread, no?

    ReplyDelete