Monday, July 30, 2007

Pirate Master update

It has been pointed out to me (thanks Scott!) that, no, my TIVO didn't just freak out last week and not record Pirate Master, but it has actually been cancelled. The remaining episodes will be online only. I guess I am sad about that, if just because it was such a good idea for a show to begin with. But casting and challenges are important, and they dropped the ball on both fronts. Anyway, we'll see if I'm still in the mood to keep blogging about it, since clearly Radha and I are just about the only people in America watching it in the first place. I'll keep up with it though, I'm too invested to not find out how it ends at this point. Remember the days that when a show was cancelled it was just gone? At least Wonderfalls came out with a DVD of the episodes that were never aired so I got to see those like three years later. But now they just throw them up on the website. Technology is definitely my friend today.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to reveal this, but you're actually the last one in America watching now. I haven't tuned in since the kids got here on the 18th. But just for the sake of friendship and love and respect of all-things-reality-tv, I'll watch the next episode online. I want to see how it ends too.

    Most importantly, WHEN does Survivor premiere again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to watch, but I can't seem to remember they changed it to Tuesdays... Well and now it's cancelled. But when You find it online, let me know the address.
    XXTJ

    ReplyDelete