Friday, July 25, 2008

so You Think You Can Dance? Week 7 Results

SYTYCD had a kind of dull week for me. No Bollywood, no crazy Cat Deeley dresses, and the only reason I knew the guest judge was because she did the first pop song I can remember listening to on the radio (Hey Mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey!) thanks to my cousin Jeanette.

Thoughts - Katie is quickly becoming my favorite. She may not have a very outgoing personality, but I can identify with that. Plus, she is amazing. I also love Joshua, despite the fact that the costume people clearly don't and put him in tight pants week after week after week. He must have pissed them off early on and they've never forgiven him.

My choice for going home was Comfort and Twitch. I like Twitch a lot, but I sort of feel I've seen everything he has to offer at this point, but Mark and Will keep surprising me. Because lets face it, Will's solo was by far the best solo they've ever had. The solos are always boring and generally a waste of time, but he finally took the concept to a new level. I REALLY hope the others take his lead and start doing something more interesting than tricks and rolling around on the floor.

That said, I can't be too surprised that Will went home. He was by far the best dancer, but he just never displayed the personality to win it. Just like Katie won't win it. But that is fine with me. He needed to win this as much as Melinda Doolittle needed to win Idol, which was, not at all. But it could make a huge difference for someone like Joshua.

Also, I'm just getting used to the wrong person winning on reality TV shows. (Bailey? Really? ::sigh::)

No comments:

Post a Comment