Saturday, July 5, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance? Week 4 Results

Jessica is so lucky. And I'm glad, at least for now, so a big thank you to all those Americans who actually, you know, vote.

Shockingly, I would have agreed with Nigel and sent Comfort home over Kourtni, but that's just me. David wanted Thayne to go before Matt, but he is obviously wrong. Actually David just hearts Gene Kelly too much, and so after that Fox Trot Matt could do no wrong in David's eyes.

Comfort and Thayne had a surprisingly good week. They will get one more chance, but I will be shocked if they don't go home next week. Well, Comfort might get spared for Jessica since all the judges hate her and also are oddly weak in the knees for breakers.

You know Katee was disappointed when she first got paired with Joshua. But they are such a fortuitous match. I hope she gets more chances to shine, she was so crazy gorgeous this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment