Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We are home.

Yesterday we drove for 19 hours, through ten states (and one Canadian province), getting home at 3:30am this morning. We thought we would stop, but we were just on a roll (and didn't want to spend a hundred bucks for a lame hotel just to get stuck in traffic driving home in the morning.) So we pushed it and David was awesome and even drove the last two hours once I started seeing double.

Anyway, we are pooped, happy, and have lots to do. I'll be blogging a lot coming up, because not only do I have tons of awesome vacation stories (Newfoundland ROCKS!), but also I have the freaking Olympics to watch and talk about. I have, what, like 40 hours Tivo'd to watch to get caught up on, and then the next week and a half are sports gold for me. We came home from Canada a bit early, for a few reasons including too much rain, utter exhaustion from driving and hiking and exploring, but also I am a crazy Olympic fan and couldn't bear missing anything.

Sorry if I sound distracted, but before we start Olympics we have to watch the finale for SYTYCD. Joshua and Katee are currently being gorgeous. I'm expecting him to win it, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment