Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SYTYCD Finale

Not much to say, too busy thinking about Olympics, but this was a great season for dancing. I wish they'd done a few more of Katee's routines, because I loved virtually everything she did. I have no problem with Joshua winning, he was awesome and charismatic and fun. But Katee was, for me, the best dancer of the season, helped by the fact that virtually every dance she was given was great. (She never had to be a matador or whatever for example. Kherington was robbed!)

I LOVED that both Mary and Nigel danced. They may not to be able to do some of the things they could do when they were younger, but you can tell they both know what they are talking about when they talk about dancing.

Please, don't have Adam Shenkman back next season. Please.

Also, Cat kept making jokes about how if people didn't stop goofing off she would "have to get nasty" with them. And no one called her on it! I imagine everyone in her presence is just so spellbound they can't manage to speak, even when she hands them a joke on a silver platter.

No comments:

Post a Comment