Friday, August 17, 2007

The Case Of The Missing Internet Connection

Hey kids,

It has finally happened, and either I downloaded an update that somehow changed my intrinsic ability to steal internet from my neighbors, or else those aformentioned neighbors decided to cut me off. In any case (I'm pretty sure it is the former), I've been sans internet for five days now, which for a junkie like me has been a challenge. Anyhoo, I finally broke down and ordered my own, it could take up to a week but I'm hoping I'll be back sooner.

My dad and brother are here visiting, plus SYTYCD made me mad and happy, plus Pirate Master marches on, plus I took care of a patient that was throwing up for ten hours straight and was so adorable she was apologizing to ME. Better yet we are going to visit my aunt and uncle tomorrow and seeing them always means my belly leaves much happier than it has been for a long time.

Be back soon...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the SYTYCD comments... I screamed when they announced the winner. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::whew:: All this time I was really feeling sorry for you and your terribly full schedule that kept you from the computer. Now to find out it is awful neighbors who cut you off! How dare they! Wish I were with you, except I just heard that you've been caught in a couple of hours of traffic on your way to Ken's. Hmmm...... Sure hope his BBQ is worth it - I know Cathy and his company will be. Glad to see you back typing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you this week. Thought you were too busy enveloped in the world of nursing to take time to update your blog. Glad to hear it was only a pesky technicality that kept you away.

    I also did the Family Thang yesterday and had a most excellent day of visiting, good food, and laughter.

    Hugs! (to be shared with David of course) :)

    ReplyDelete