Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Red Politicians as Buffy Villains

This is simply too delicious if you are a Buffy nerd like me. Huckabee as Caleb is funny enough, but comparing Romney to Mayor Wilkins will enthrall you for much longer than you really should be wasting on nonsense like this. My only quibble is with Guiliani who is no Angel, even an evil Angel. My first thought was Glory and the whole God-complex thing, but someone in the comments mentioned Principle Snyder, which I think is hysterically apt.

Also buried in the comments section someone gives the Democrats similar treatment, except with a positive spin. I dunno if I'd pick Hillary as my Buffy (or Obama as Willow/Edwards as Xander), but the reasoning behind the picks are still funny.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. that is the most amazing thing i have seen in weeks. i agree with the giuliani as angelus thing: NO WAY. i like the "gentlemen" comparison and the principal snyder one makes me laugh.

    romney as the mayor makes me giggle as well. they should make a dems as villians list too. you know, to be fair.

    i vote hillary as prof walsch. :D

    ReplyDelete