Monday, October 13, 2008

Vacation over, back to work

My parents and uncle were here this week, so I've got some bloggable events to talk about, but I work the next two nights, so check back in a few days. Also I know by the time I get some time to blog it will be time for another episode of Survivor, so I know this will depress you all but I might not have much to say about the latest episode, which I just watched this morning. But I gotta grab some dinner before heading off to my night shift, so no time now.

But while we were out in Pennsylvania, David and I spotted a huge and awesome assassin bug. Remember the movie "Starship Troopers" where those big bugs stuck the tubes into people heads and sucked out their brains? Well that is pretty much what these bugs do. Sadly it wasn't eating at the time we saw it, but we did get to scare a young boy scout when he asked us if the bug could bite. So, that day rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment