Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday morning

I keep seeing ads for LOST, which are no doubt placed there with the sole intention of driving me crazy.  Giving up TV to go travel is a no-brainer, but that dang stupid LOST is something I've been following for years now, and I don't see how I'm going to make it back without someone ruining the ending for me.  Twist ending movies are ALWAYS ruined for me before I see it, whether it is "Sixth Sense" or "The Crying Game" or whatever, somehow I always stumble into a conversation at just the wrong time.  ::sigh::

Today we are going to get the typhoid immunization, and do some more shopping.  We're also dropping Kyle off at the airport, so he can fly back to Albuquerque before flying to England tomorrow for his semester abroad.  I'm so excited for him, he is going to have such a great time.  Plus, he doesn't have to worry about dengue fever or malaria.  (Although I'm gonna get a much better tan.)

We've found another potential couchsurfer host in Merida which is good news.  It just gets tricky since our schedule is so open-ended, we aren't exactly sure when we will get there.  If Coba is a great place, we might stay a few days.  If it isn't, we might stay only one, and we have a few stops like that before we hit Merida.  So we'll see if it works out, but it is nice to have it as a possibility.

Yesterday was a lazy day while I fought off this cold.  Still feeling it a bit today, but it is still mild and is going to pass soon, I can tell.  Just a bit more tired than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment