Friday, November 21, 2008

Early Thanksgiving in Idaho

Last week David and I flew to Idaho to see David's family. My favorite part, other than Moms cooking (homemade stuffing, YUM), was playing with Colton, the very adorable one year old. Such a good baby, the kid played and played and didn't cry once. Also, all the dogs, whom I am deathly allergic to, are all getting on in years and so are much calmer and easier to get along with. Can I just say I hate that I am allergic to dogs? I mean, I've always been more of a cat person than a dog person, something to do with being chased by too many dogs on an early morning paper route as a kid. But still, I grew up with pets of all kinds and I love animals. But now a dog licks me and I get itchy and scratchy all over, it totally sucks. I had a little cut on my knuckle and after the dogs licked me it was a swollen, red, itchy mess for the rest of the night. Life just doesn't make sense sometimes.

Anyhoo, here are some cute family pics:








1 comment:

  1. What an adorable child!!! That picture with David just drives home the point that you need children!!!

    ReplyDelete