Thursday, March 6, 2008

I got me some love coming from Albuquerque

Dang, so I finally got myself adjusted to nights for my three-in-a-row night shifts, and now I can't adjust back. lol Ah, well. So far I've never actually gotten sleepy at work, always too busy for that, so hopefully Sat will be fine.

Hey, you Albuquerque peeps! According to my map you've pushed me over the 1000 visits mark! Rock on! I still look at those maps in wonder, because I still have little idea where some of those other dots are coming from. I mean, I know many of you prefer to email me instead of leaving comments, and I can figure out where most of the dots from the SW are coming from. But I seem to have regular readers in, say, Chicago, and somewhere smack dab in the middle, Kansas City or something. Y'all should leave me a note sometime and let me know who you are.

Idol is really shaping up to be a great season, lots of really good singers this time. The judges are one degree away from crazy, but where it used to be cute it is starting to get a little tiresome. Thank goodness for the singing. And is it just me, or does Ryan suddenly look like he's had some, uh, work done? Maybe he just hired a bad makeup person to go along with his bad wardrobe assistant, but he is looking a bit haggard these days. All that Cowell-baiting finally taking its toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment