Friday, January 9, 2009

Free book!

Now here is a deal I just stumbled across. If you want to hear some great financial advice from a true expert, Suze Orman is a great place to start. She was on Oprah this week (or so I hear, I can't say I'm in the Oprah demographic). The great news is that for the next week you can download her latest book, "Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan" for FREE off the Oprah website. This book will cover a lot of the same issues that I've been talking about recently, with obviously a lot more detail and examples. I just read it myself (well, at least the sections that apply to me, not having any credit card debt or owning real estate), and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is ready to start planning for their own financial future.

And I hope anyone reading this is ready, you can never start too early. Click the link. Click it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Robb. I'll let you know what I learn and what I do about it. I appreciate the link. We missed you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Mom! Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok read it. Made notes. Wrote you an email. Thanks Robb. I'd recommend it to anyone who would like to start 2009 out with a positive, realistic view of our future.

    ReplyDelete