Friday, May 25, 2007

Ten Reasons I will miss Albuquerque

FYI, I like lists.

10. Geocaching in the Sandia Mountains.
9. Carlsbad Caverns.
8. Meeting my nursing class for half Weizen/half Apricot beer at Kellys.
7. Nightly walks in Bear Canyon.
6. Cooking dinner on the grill in our apartment complex.
5. Hiking the slot canyons at Tent Rocks.
4. Roadrunners, rattlesnakes, tarantulas, bats, ringtails, oryx, vultures, deer, raccoons, hawks, chipmunks, frogs, and the cool desert beetles.
3. The brownie sundae at Boston's.
2. Green chile.
1. You.*

* Unless, of course, *you* don't happen to live in New Mexico, then for the purposes of this list you kind of don't count.

1 comment:

  1. Really? You geocache? I've always wondered who exactly does that.
    I am glad you have a blog, all the easier to keep up with you on your adventure to the East.

    ReplyDelete