Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

I know I haven't been blogging so much lately. Call it part of my overall winter hibernation. I suspect as the weather gets better and I find myself outdoors more often, I'll have more to say.

For the moment, the good news is that we are going on vacation today! Flying to Las Vegas to see family, where we will borrow a couple of nephews and drive them down to Disneyland. The best part is that my entire family, minus one brother-in-law, will be in Vegas, at least for one night. That doesn't happen very often, so I hope we can get pictures! (I'm sure Mom is planning something.)

So I gotta go finish packing, then we are going to try and figure out this bus to Dulles thing. We were going to drive, but then thought, I'd rather take the bus and use the $100 it would have cost to park on Disney swag. :)

Pics to come.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you've come and gone and I'm missing you already. Sorry I didn't have something better than Cody and Tara's "Better Than Ezra", but at least half of you had a really great time! Thanks for coming our way. We can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete